Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007
title : Just Dropping
Well, while I was blogging kanina on my other blog, I finally have decided on a sub-title for this blog...
here it is... DEADLY DANCE PinkTractorbeam's search for love. Year 3. Yeah, been blogging here for almost three years! (since '04). And I have no plans whatsoever to delete this one. This bring back memories of stupidity and some gullible moments. Oh well, this blog needs a new layout soon. Labels: random
|