Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, May 14, 2007
title : Long Time No Blog
Well, sobrang tagal ko na rin di nakapag-post dito sa blogger ko. Ewan ko ba kung bakit nawawalan na ako ng interes sa blogging pero adik pa rin ako sa kakagawa ng layout. Pero di na rin ako tulad ng dati na halos every 2 weeks eh bago ang layout ng blog, ngayon mga one month na bago ako magpalit. Buti naman kung ganon. So as you noticed, bago na naman ang layout ko. Back to my usual blog layout style. I get bored easily with simple tabled layouts so pardon kung minsan messy yung mga nagagawa kong layouts. Nga pala, new layout featuring Paramore at ang bagong song nila na kina-aadikan ko, Misery Business. Too bad, wala na yung isang member nilang si Hunter (yung nakawhite na sinasalinan ng tea ni Hayley). So apat na lang sila ngayon.
So for the past week, lots of stuff happened. Well, nothing really major. I just applied for a huugee salary loan in the office (which means huuuggee deduction on my salary) para pang dag-dag sa show money nila mommy for US. I've been wasting my time over this loan for the past couple of months. Kakainis. But we finally have the loan so medyo nakahinga na rin sila mommy ng maluwag. After naman ng interview nila eh akin na yung pera para i-save sa bank. Yey! I'm rich! hehehe. Then just last week, we went at Paradise Resort para mag-swim. Unfortunately, I have my period that day so my dreams of staying in the water was short-lived. I just took loads of pictures na lang. The day before that, I also bought a bag for my camera. Teehee! I've been spending too much on this camera. The bag is almost 1k. Then I'm also planning to buy a lens adapter for it this week and a couple of filters din. Then in the future (pag di ko napigilan na bumili ng Nikon D40), I might buy some conversion lenses for her. Teehee! Hmm... naisipan ko tuloy bigyan ng name yung cam ko! Since it's my baby and all. What could be a great name for this camera? Hmmm... Momo-chan? Sumomo? heck. I just love that mobile Chi-bot from the anime Chobits. Then I took more photos last saturday which brought up lots of great, fun shots! Well, they became great and fun when I edited them using Photoshop CS. I cropped them, composed them and colored them the way I wanted them to be. So today is Election Day. I practiced my right to vote just this morning before lunch. Well, di ako talaga nag-vote ng gusto ko. I'm too lazy to think about who I will vote, so I just copied whoever my folks are gonna vote for. Well, I totally agree with them dun sa mga vo-note nilang senators, but on the local elections, di ako masyadong sigurado since I don't really know most of the candidates there except for some na kamag-anak namin or kakilala talaga ng family. Well, I actually got that long-lasting ink on my right index finger already. And it seems like it went between the skin and the fingernail already making it look dead. Ick. Then nakita ko din dun sa school na pinag-botohan namin yung second cousin (yata) namin na may crush sakin before (waaay back in our elementary days) and kamukha nya yung former crush ko nung high school na si Carl. Wala lang, di naman siya cute, pero medyo na cute-an ako kasi kamukha nya yung dati kong crush. Actually, all my crush are not cute. Bleh. So di na ako makapag-intay sa mga new albums na lalabas this month and next month! The Used, Circa Survive, at Paramore. Yeyeyeyeyeyey!
|