Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, April 22, 2007
title : Music and Random Rants
So I've been browsing around my friends and officemates' friendster profiles and saw how they constantly go out with friends and have some night outs. Bakit ako walang night life? My night life mostly consist of DVD marathons and blogging. Nothing really special. So as I was looking at their happy photos, I wonder, "Am I letting time pass me by?" Most of the people I know spend their extra time by going out with friends, either bar hopping or eating out. Some go on tons of friendly (friendly nga ba?) dates, pursuing a hobby, going out of town. While me, here I'am so lazy to organize a gimick with my friends, so lazy to call them up. And isntead, I'm here sulking about my boring life infront of the computer while downloading some music. And if ever I go out of the house, I always have my parents with me. I like being with them. But with my age right now, I guess it's about time for me to hang around people other than my folks. I'm never a big fan of socializing but it's just now that I realized that you need to socialize to feel good about yourself. Boo me for being a lazy pile of lard. I dunno. Just the thought of having to go out, commute and go home late is really not my idea of fun. Call me boring but this is me. That's why I think only a few people could be in jive with my personality. Nobody appricate the coolness that comes along with me being boring. You know, even boring people are cool. They might not talk that much but these people knows a lot. They're deep and likes to think and is interested in more mature and artistic things. Right? Right!
So I've been downloading Alisha's Attic on Limewire and I really miss the good ol' days. I really like their first album back in 1996 and I could still remember myself at our grandparents' house in Valenzuela, alone in our brightly lit room, listening to my Alisha's Attic tape. I most specially liked their song Stone In My Shoe and Indestuctible. Some of their songs are quite hard to find at Limewire so I'm hoping a person will make these songs downloadable soon.
|