rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, April 21, 2007
title : Photography = Love!
So I've been obsessed with taking pictures lately. I wanna go out of the house...or better, out of town, just so I could take more great pictures. Right now, since I don't have any models for my photos, I take nature shots or just anything random. But of course, I wanna eventually go on taking portraits of my friends and even strangers. How I wish I could go out more with my friends so I could take more photos of them. I so totally love my S3 IS. Too bad, my first cam is not that constantly used since I have this new baby already. But I told my mom and dad that the old cam is theirs because my aunt broke her promise that she's gonna buy my old cam for 10k. But instead they bought a new one. Boo. Well, my cam is still better.

So here are some sample shots I took of Mau and Carol last week while lulling around Boardwalk at Manila Bay.










Crazy gals aren't they?

By the way, new layout featuring Incubus. The reason behind this new Incubus layout is because I've been looking around for some Brandon Boyd photos again and the obsession is coming back! I also read that Mikey will undergo some hand surgery. I hope he gets well soon so he could be once again the guitar god that he used to be!

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →