Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2007
title : I Need To Grow Up
I dunno. I've been doing okay yet still, it's not fine. I'm still a stupid, dependent brat. I've been trying my best to do things well, but it's still not enough. I need to hang out with my friends more. I need to go out of the house without my parents. I need to get a life. All these time, I say it's okay as long as I make my loved ones happy, as long as I keep myself happy with material things. But no. I know I'm not happy. I just kept on pretending. I do things to divert this feeling somewhere else. But still I know deep inside I'm still lonely.
I need someone to help me feel happy. I need someone to help me feel I'm not alone. Like, for real. I know some people will make me feel happy and not alone. But there always come a time that they're not there for you, that they wouldn't understand. I want someone who would. I don't wanna cry about this matter anymore. I'm tired of this 'I'm so freakin alone' drama that I always have on times that I feel I'm gonna have my period. Bullshit. Now, if I want to make my human body to feel happy, I need to buy either of these: - Lens adapter and conversion lenses for my S3 IS or - Brandon Boyd's From the Murks of The Sultry Abyss Decisions decisions... ![]() I want my cam to look like this!
|