rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, April 8, 2007
title : Sound of Settling
For the past month, my taste in music changed. I don't know if this was influenced by too much R&B and Trance music in the office, but somehow, I'm starting to appreciate some of them. One of them is Benni Benassi's California Dreaming. Yeah it's a remix of the song originated by The Mamas and The Papas but Benni Benassi's version is so dancable, I can't help but shake my booty whenever I hear this. Then I'm also getting into Nelly Furtado's music. I even bought her Loose album: the first pop album I bought after ages of not buying one. I really like her song Say it Right and Afraid. Then even if I swore not to listen to hip-hop/rap artists, I've been hooked to P.Diddy and Keisha Cole's song Last Night. Thank goodness, there's no rap part in that song or else, I might hate myself for it... for breaking that promise to myself to hate hip-hop music forever. Plus I also bought and loved the Ministry of Sound compilation album. Trance and lounge is like the shiz.

When it comes to alternative music, I think I don't know what's 'in' anymore. Most of the alternative songs I'm listening lately are either I heard from the OC or from MTV's TRL. Boo. So mainstream. Before, I used to dislike mainstream bands but now, I'm listening to them. For example: The Red Jumspuit Aparatus and 30 Seconds to Mars (yey for Jared Leto!)

Speaking of The OC, I just watched a few Season 4 episodes on DVD last last week and find the show so weird without Marissa. It feels like something is missing. Marissa is like one of the center of the show...or probably, the show revolves around her uber dramatic life. And now that she's dead, the show got boring. I mean, I still love the Summeth loveteam and how Ryan wound up being Taylor's boyfriend, but it's not The OC without the troubled Marissa. I dunno, I hate her but I love her....or something.

So here are some of my playlist whenever I sit infront of the PC or just bumming around:

Afraid- Nelly Furtado feat. Attitude
Last Night - P.Diddy feat Keisha Cole
Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
Give It To Me - Timbaland feat. Nelly Furtado and JT
Be Still My Heart - The Postal Service
Running Up That Hill - Placebo
C'Mere - Interpol
The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Risque - Cute Is What We Aim For
California - Mates of State
Smile Like You Mean It - Tally Hall
Say Ok - Vanessa Hudgens

Yeah, I'm starting to be totally un-cool. By the way, the new Circa Survie CD is coming up this May 29th! Can't wait!!! New layout featuring The Wizard of Oz.

Just a thought, the Wizard of Oz didn't really took Dorothy home... it's the Witch...hmm..wonder why they named the story after him...

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →