Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, April 7, 2007
title : So Whuzzup?
Okay, I've abandoned this blog for more than a month. Strangely, I've been loossing stuff to rant about. Yeah, work is still like ass and my lovelife is still zero, but for unknown reasons, I cant find the chance to complain about it. Probably it's money. For the past few weeks, I've got some of it and I'm quite happy that I got to buy some stuff that I've been wanting for ages. Yeah, I get to buy that Canon Powershot S3 IS digital camera that I've been drooling over for months, I also bought some new blouses and shirts, not just for me, but for my mom and dad. I get to treat them out too. We could now buy all the food we want and try new restos if I have the budget. It just feels great to give back things to your folks. I may not have all the responsibilities yet, but it feels great to at least be able to help them. I'm still earning for myself, but as much as possible, I wanna spend some of my earnings for my folks. I want to treat them out and stuff. What a nice feeling it is!
Another reason for the lack of post was because of the new camera I bought. Since weekends is the only time for me to update my blog, we always end up going around Manila and MOA. Hehehe. I wanna hone my photography skills, if ever i have one. But strangely, ever since I bought this new cam, I rarely snap a great photo. Unlike before in my A540. Hmm. Maybe eventually, I'll get the hang of this new baby of mine. Bought it really cheap. A great buy I must say! So for now, I must say tatah since I must go to the Easter Vigil at our church. I'll try to make a new layout soon. Happy Easter! Labels: random
|