Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, February 12, 2007
title : Valentines Day My Arse!
In a couple of days, it would be Valentines Day. A day when people with special someones will give each other chocolates, roses and all those crappy mushy stuff. You are also allowed to wear all red outfits, you and your partner can also wear matching red outfits too!
But I guess the only red thing that might be sticking up with me is my icky-gooey, menstruation. Eew. And because of this, I get oh-so emotional again. I'm not in the mood for anything fun today. I rarely talk. I rarely smile. Things just feel so lonely. One of the things I get sorta emotional about is the thing written below. Yeah, he's gone. I'm sorta not inspired to work, and I'm not used to this new partner that I have (*wink* wink*). Parang wala akong gana magbilang. Nakakainis naman itong feeling na ito. Ayoko ng ganitong feeling. Parang may pagbabago na di na pwedeng mabalik sa dati. Never na. Pero buti na lang kung ganon. Kasi di tama yun. Then another thing that makes me all gloomy is the coming Valentines day. Yeah, I already experienced 21 boring valentines days. I never felt special on this day...like ever. Not a single rose has been sent on my name, no chcolates has been specially bought for me, not even a single love letter addressed to me. It's just soooooo sad. And prolly, this is the first time I cried about this lame-day. Why am I crying about this? Like Hello?! 21 turning 22 year old lady, never been given roses, chocolates, love letters? Never been kissed? Never been loved? What the fuck is wrong with me? While everyone around me are recieveing gifts from ther admirers or special guys. I was reading this book called 'No Boyfriend Since Birth' and it has this question: What is the worse than having no boyfriend? The Answer was: Having guys litterally surround you --- with none of them seemingly the least bit interested in you. Yeah, I'm the girl with no personality and good looks. I suck. And boys don't like me. So valentines day my ass!
|