rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, February 10, 2007
title : How Sad
It's been more than a month when I felt something weird for someone. It's a feeling that I would rather deny than admit. But I guess now that that someone is finally nowhere near me, I could finally admit this to myself. Well, I guess I already did, but only in my mind. Not in any form that I could see and keep in my photographic memory, or in verbal form. So I guess, here it is in it's pure boldness, underlined and all...

I LIKE THIS OLDER GUY IN THE OFFICE.

There. I said it. Well, let's put it as a crush. I wouldn't go into telling who it is though. I would rather forget who he is. Why? Because for once, he's old and second, he's got a wife and two kids. I don't wanna wreck anybody's marriage just because of this childish thing called 'crush'. Luckily it's just me whos' feeling this strange thing, cuz if we both did, aaah! Mayhem! I guess the reason behind this crush thing is that I find him so responsible, smart, knows how to handle himself, he's neat and yeah, I guess he's nice too. Well everybody's nice naman diba? He's just one of those 'Ideal Husband' material. He looks like he wears 'the pants' in a relationship...para bang sa family nya, sya ang masusunod... a real head of the family. And I admire those kind of men. Rare na ang mga katulad nila these days. So maybe that's the thing that made me like him.
This feeling I'm having for him is slowly dissipating. Yet it sometimes still affects me. I sometimes go home spaced out and annoyed. Just like this evening. It was his last day at our office today since he will go for officership training for 6 months. So yeah, no seeing him anymore and no chance to help him out in work and make him smile at times. Those days are finito. Well, it's for a good reason anyway right?

Gah, this is so yucky! The thought... argh! So not me! I need to find a boyfriend fast so I could stop being like this! So yucky! I don't like this one bit!

Labels:

← OLDER
NEWER →