Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, December 16, 2006
title : Simbang Gabi Na!
Boo me for not attending the first of 9 mass' in the Simbang Gabi. I'm planning to complete it yet work is a big hindrance for it to happen. Today was supposed to be the Christmas party for the branch we're in yet we end up going home late not because of the party, but because of the truckloads of work the branch gave to us while they party the night away. Blah, so much for inviting us to their party.Well today, we're allowed to wear casual clothing for work...you know, jeans and shirt so all of us in the office looked so rugged and sexy hahah! And to my surprise, me and my officemate Karen wore the same shirt, but in different colors. Funny. Then in the morning we took the chance to take some group photos using Sir Randy's Moto Razr and he instantly printed it out on his HP Photo Printer. Uber cool eh? We had our usual ADIK moments too and I must say, I had a nice day. God must be working his magic in my life right now. Things are slowly getting better. Thanks God! I didn't recieve any gift from the exchange gift today. Boo! Then my baby, Mimi, is getting suspicious about the gift she received (two pairs of super cute undies!). She said that the one who gave it to her must be a girl since it would be way too perverted if its from a guy. I guess she's just shocked. On other news, I got this uber cool new layout! Been so addicted to Incubus lately, so they're the apple of my eyes right now which led me to a layout inspiration. I always make better layouts here rather on my actual site. I'm thinking of having this layout at Blackout too but that will make this and that site no different from each other. This layout needs some more tweaking though cuz I'm not completely happy with the results. So adeiu for now and let the layout tweaking begin! Gosh, my english sounds terrible...
|