Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2006
title : Emobabble
So it's not that time of the month again and yet, I'm feeling miserable. Been crying by myself while I have my earphones on, blasting some really sad music inside the bathroom, been crying myself to sleep, been thinking sad thoughts. I don't know if anybody notices it. I just feel so alone. No really close friend, nobody cares about me that much. Yet still, I pretend to be happy. I kept smiling. Which is starting to be harder to do as days past.
The only thing I do to make myself at least a bit happy is watching some Incubus DVD yet, I still spoil it by crying as I watched Brandon and the rest of the band makes faces in the camera. I just couldn't help but think that this is what I'm doing to take the sadness away, yet after an hour or so, I'm back to emo-ing out again. The happiness is just temporary when what I need is the one that lasts. I asked God to take all of the sadness away and replace it with something happier. I know he's listening but I still don't know when he will give it to me. I told him that I probably have everything I asked for: a very loving family, friends whom I can trust (but none are there to listen to my woes), a stable job, and I have no problems at work either (just a few and still bearable). And yet one is still lacking. Happiness. Happiness in terms of having a great relationship with my family, most specially with my sister. Happiness of having my friends around when I needed a shoulder to cry on. And happiness by having real good friends at work. And lastly, happiness with the one I love. It just sucks being this emo and dealing with this by yourself. I need someone to share this to but I'm to chicken to tell. And I'm afraid they might not take me seriously. And I might cry. Crying is a sign of weakness and I don't want people to think of me as that. I just hope one of these days, I'll have that thing called happiness by the kilowatt. Blah. Labels: emoshit
|