rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, December 2, 2006
title : Incubus Is Back!

AHHH! This album is definitely the shiz!!! I just bought my copy this afternoon and I'm so happy to find that this CD is just worth Php375 with a discounted price of Php356! Weeh! I was sort of expecting to get it at Php450 but nope! I was really planning on buying an original copy of this album even though I've been seeing pirated copies of this everywhere even before it's release date. I was also tempted to download the whole album on the net, but I forced myself not to since I don't wanna ruin my excitement for Incubus' new album Light Grenades.

Well, as I expected, the album was great! Not really the sound I expect from them but what the heck, it's Incubus and they sound different in every record they make. That's what I really love about this band. You will never get tired of their music since they never make the same kind of sound twice. The album is mostly filled with ballads which are uber great and a couple of hard hitting tracks that's distinctively Incubus. The good thing about buying original CD's are the CD sleeves. The art on their CD sleeve are great too even though the art was made by neither Brandon nor Jose who made the album art from their previous record. Plus you'll also get to sing along with the music since there are complete lyrics in it. While reading the lyrics I sort of knew whom Brandon made the song for. Hehehe. Carolyn Murphy perhaps? Most specially the song 'Oil and Water' and 'Diamonds and Coal' which I guess are songs about their failed romance. Oh, and add 'Love Hurts' too. But that's just my guess. My faves there are 'Dig', 'A Kiss to Send Us Off', 'Paper Shoes', 'Diamonds and Coal' and 'Oil and Water'. Weeeh! It's just one heck of a great CD I tell ya!

Even though I said I don't like Incubus anymore because Brandon suddenly looked old and ugly, I take it back. Because even if Brandon looks like a really old rock dude, I'll be their fan forever, not because of their pure good looks or popularity, but because of the great music they're playing. They're absolutely making me really happy right now. Oh, and a little bit 'kilig' too. Teehee!

Labels:

← OLDER
NEWER →