Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Thursday, November 23, 2006
title : Categories for this Journal
Since I have no freakin idea on how to add the 'Labels' code on this template on my sidebar, I will now put all the possible categories that I might put in this journal.
Emoshit - all my emotional maladies Friends - anything regarding about my beerkada Fun- anything about a fun day/happening Work - whatever falls under that category Family - obviously it's about my la familia Love - hmm...when could I put a post under this category? WWW - all about the internet Soundtrip - music, music and more music! Random - anything stupid I could blog about So then after this, I will just code the URL for these labels on my sidebar. Easy peasy eh? By the way, new layout featuring the new Saosin! Hope it looks okay. Labels: emoshit, family, friends, fun, love, random, soundtrip, work, www
|