rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, December 23, 2006
title : Joyous Christmas!
Before I babble, let me greet you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yes, recently things get a little merry around this little world of mine. This past week have been tiring which made me all sleepy during the day. This week have been very long. Heaps of work are coming our way due to the holidays and I always end up going home around 8 to 10 in the evening. But it's not that thing I'm happy about. It's about the gifts I got from my officemates and bosses and the whole planning of our Christmas Party while we're busy with our own work. Joking and giving hints about their Daddies/ Mommies/ Babies for our Kris Kringle. It's just really funny hearing your 'Baby' guessing the wrong person as her 'Mommy/Daddy'. For instance, I got Mimi as my baby and while we're in the CR she's complaing about the 2 pairs of undies I gave her. She thinks a different officemate of ours gave it to her because the 'Soft and Fragrant' gift gave away her scent. She doesn't know I also have that scent.

So yesterday, our whole department went for a night out at the Araneta Center. After having all our work rushed and finished we changed into our casual wear and headed to our destination in 3 groups. We ate dinner at Dampa in Farmers Market and had our tummies filled with yummy, yet very hard to eat, seafoods. We shared laughs while some drank the night away. Mom and Dad picked me up there since commuting at those times are quite hard. I arrived home around midnight and I must say I'm pooped.

Then today is revealation day for our Kris Kringle which means we will know who are Mommy/Daddy is and we will recieve a gift worth Php300. And guess who got my name? My pick-up teller partner, Kuya Ding! Hahaha! He's been asking me about my gifts too before and I complained once to him that I didn't get a 'Soft and Fragrant' gift for last week. He also keeps on asking me if I still like that Bob Ong book on my wishlist posted on our whiteboard. That's why as his revealation gift for me, he got me two Bob Ong books which made me truly happy since I'm planning to buy a copy today. Good thing he bought them for me! I guess it's just the first time I got a gift that I really wanted/liked. Thanks Kuya Ding! I also got heaps of presents from my officemates and bosses, freebies from the branch (which Dianne smuggled for us), and food!

Oh well, so this is how Christmas feels like at the office. Kakaloka, pero masaya...

Labels: , ,

← OLDER
NEWER →