Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Thursday, December 28, 2006
title : Who Kras Me?
Just wondering, why do guys keep liking girls who are man magnets when they know they have almost zero possibility to be this girls "the one"? Why are a few of them are realizing that these girls are just using them to get free stuff (ie: food, coffee, books, and be their all around utusan)? Why are they stupid to obey these girls every command? Why can't they just like a simple quiet girl who's a little suplada yet has a funny side? Why do they prefer the super friendly/pa-cute type of girls? Cant they realize that these girls are so maarte? Do I really have to put make-up all the time so guys could notice me? Do I have to shave my legs? DO I really have to be totally perky at all times? Can't I just stay a little suplada and mysterious and still be admired? Cant just anybody pair me up with someone my age and exising for a change? Cant just somebody ( prefferably a guy) like me?!
And last but not the least? Am I UGLY? Fuck yeah. This post is all about me and my growing inferiority crap. Labels: random
|