rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, November 19, 2006
title : Different
cross posted from my blog at ___

I just came home about an hour ago from an Anime Convention. Me and Mau went to the Hataw, Hanep, Hero 2006 at the World Trade Center in Pasay in hopes of finding great anime and toy finds. It's my first time to actually go in one while Mau already went on, I guess, about three conventions related to anime and manga already. She's like a real anime fanatic. While me, I'm not really into most animes. I'm picky. I want ones that tackles about romance and stuff and which are cute and funny. So I only have few to choose from and that is, Mirmo De Pon, Sugar, Boys Be, Card Captor Sakura, Peach Girl and Sunny Pig. Hahahaha! Unfortunately, the merch for these anime's and mangas are not that plenty. Most specially Mirmo and Sugar! I went there to find DVD copies of the series but I end up with nothing. I actually found a Sugar mug though, but I left the store for a while and when I came back, it was gone. Dang! But of course, I wont come home empty handed. I bought a Boys Be Manga (from 400Php to only two for 200Php) and a cassete copy of Slam Dunk's soundtrack (two for 100php) for my best friend.

I also get to see a cosplay competition and yeah, I found a really cute cosplayer and he's playing as my favorite video game hero ever, Squall Leonhart of Final Fantasy 8! I wanna have a pic taken with him but I'm too shy and I keep on saying to Mau "Aaaah Mau! Ang cutie nyaaaa!" which I guess he heard cuz he's giving me a weird look. I also heard (not actually seen) Hilera playing live and Makisig of Super Inggo singing. Blah, I never bothered to watch them the whole time they're performing cuz we're busy going about with our business.

And then before we end the day, we took photos with the ever cuddly Mirmo life size figure.

Gah, at last, a day different from the rest!

Labels: ,

← OLDER
NEWER →