Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, November 18, 2006
title : Combat Baby!
So today is our bonus day. Gah, nag-expect ako pero syemperds, nasaktan lang ako. Akala ko mga 15k matatanggap ko pero syemperds, mababa lang since pro-rated yung bonus namin. What does pro-rated mean? Heck, i dunno. Pero at least may money to spend on stuff at para rin makabili ng gifts sa friends at para matreat sila mommy at daddy. Basta, I need to save some of the money too para at least I could say that I have this certain amount of money in the bank. I must start young on saving for my future diba?
Well, since today is bonus day, birthday din nila Sir Randy (our boss), Dianne and Kuya Jayson (pick-up teller). Kaya syempre engrande ang celebration nila kasi saktong bonus pa. So since umaga, kainan grande kami sa office. 9 am is Tropical Hut, 12nn, Andoks Manok and Liempo and a very huge Triple Delight cake from Goldilocks. And by 4pm, Pizza Hut naman! Just imagine how stuffed we are kanina. Di na nga ako nag dinner kanina kahit pa inaya ako nila mommy na kumain sa Silver Crown. Treat ko na sa kanila yun. So tomorrow, we must start the day early since I'm gonna spend my bonus na! Hahaha! Lot's of things to spend on...here's a list:
Labels: work
|