Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, October 1, 2006
title : Blackout and Flying Trees
First off, I'd like to say that I have a new layout! Weeh! Featuring Paramore. I found Haley, the vocalist, so hott! Like, if I'm a guy, I'd go gaga over her! She's just so darn pretty and she also have this great powerful voice. So yeah, Haley owns me. Haha! Plus, her bandmates are uber cute too! For short, vote for Paramore for president or something. Teehee!
Well, the last days of September has been pretty dark, wet, and tiring. Last 28th, Manila was hitted by this super typhoon named 'Milenyo'. I was about to wake up and prepare for work when my mom stoppped me from getting up saying, "Go back to sleep, there's a signal number 3 typhoon outside and I'm not letting you go out on that weather." Well, I'm easy to talk to, so I went back dozing off. Yeah, sleeping in on days like that are love. It's cold, then you're wrapped in your favorite blanky, umm... it's great! Then by noon, when I woke up, I could hear the wind, see our gumamela tree dancing along and leaves flying around. So Milenyo was finally here. His wrath lasted for about two hours, destroying houses, pulling down power posts and trees, smashing up windows and huge billboards. The powers are out too. After those two hours (I was sleeping...again.), when I woke up, all is quiet and Milenyo was gone. So the next day, we're back to work cuz our freakin' company was so sadistic, they still have normal operations even though there's this Luzon-wide blackout. So we have to work with us bathing in sweat. Punyeta! Can you just imagine that? Plus theres no transpo too. And there's this super huge piles of work for us to finish. Blah! -----------------------------
Music Is Life How are you feeling today? Will you get married? What is your best friend’s theme song? What is the story of your life? What was primary school like? How can you get ahead in life? What is the best thing about your friends? What is in store for this weekend? To describe your grandparents? How is your life going? How does the world see you? Will you have a happy life? Do people secretly lust after you? How can I make myself happy? What should you do with your life?
|