Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, September 18, 2006
title : WTF?
What's so bad about blogging?
Gah, I guess my folks wouldn't understand why I like blogging and letting online people know about my so-called life. This is the only place where I can express what I feel. My inner most thoughts and stuff and now they're like telling me that it's bad to publicize your life on the internet with all these strangers reading? Like hello? As if these people know me offline. Well, only a few offline people might be previledged enough to know this URL but not all people who read this knows who I am personally. They don't give a shit about what I do and I don't care about how they will think of me as a person if they read this. The reason why I'm here is because this makes me feel relaxed (most specially when making layouts), my blog is where I vent my anger, stress and dispair on things, this is also where I can tell useless random things where normal offline people wouldn't care listening to me talking about it. Online, people are nice, caring and sometimes accomodating. Online people takes time to read what I have to say, may it be senseless or not. I make new friends thru this. This is the real me. I may be quiet in person and I talk less, it's because I'm afriad noone might listen. So I'd rather shut up and just jot it on my blog. Gah, such a geeky weirdo.
|