Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, September 16, 2006
title : Multiple Rejection
Been rejected a lot of times these past few days. First is I'm looking for a new host on the web and I've applied for hosting on two of the freakin' cool domain names on the net. And guess what, they rejected me. Both. Yeah, now I want to buy myself a new domain name too. Probably I'll just get free hosting, then I'll just buy myself a one kickass domain name. Maybe by december or something, I'll buy a new one. But I'll probably waste my Christmas bonus on something else rather than a geek stuff like a domain name.
Then the next rejection also happens today. I received a text message from Accenture asking me to check my e-mail. I did, and guess what they told me? They said I'm not qualified for the job I'm applying for. So why the fuck did they make me check my e-mail for? Just to make me feel 3x rejected? Gah. Why did they make me waste time on going to their office a couple of weeks ago. Damn them! Good thing, I'll be regularized soon on my present work. I miss my friends, I miss making a decent blog post. I'm always tired when I blog that's why I tend not to ellaborate on stuff. yeah, like that. So toodles. New layout featuring Circa Survive.
|