Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Tuesday, September 12, 2006
title : Back To Basics
Back to blogger again. My first blog since I got into making sites and stuff. My domain is now just a portfolio site till it expires. I'll still be making new layouts for it though since my only relaxation from all the stress is thru Photoshopping. Yeah, what a geek. But I'll be blogging here for now. I guess I'm getting into the 'closing domains' bandwagon or something. Lots of my blog friends had closed their sites and stuff. Hmm...why? Maybe just like me, they don't have that extra money to spare for the webhosting. Yeah, I guess that's it. Maybe some are also loosing interest. Me? Umm...a bit, but not really. I just don't have anything exciting to tell. My life is so damn boring.
Gah, I need to sleep. Still have to wake up super early for work. I HATE WORK!! Hrr!
|