rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2006
title : Into the Blinding Light
I bought Thurday's and Taking Back Sunday's new cd's the other day to make me feel happy. I'm really disappointed with the Thursday cd yet loved TBS' Louder Now. I just couldn't see the old kind of Thursday on their 'A City By The Light Divided' album. The sound changed and there's not even a single catchy tune in it. Boohoo. While on the other hand, 'Louder Now' has more catchy tunes, worth putting in your mp3 players. Gah, what happened to one of my beloved bands?

I've been downloading too much Sufjan Stevens music lately. He definitely sounds great. If only I could find his cd's at recto too. Hahah! Oh, and Imma bout to buy miself a mp4 player for my birthday! Squee! Don't tell that to me, it's a surprise.

← OLDER
NEWER →