rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Friday, September 1, 2006
title : The Waiting Never Ends
Why is it when we're so eager and ready for something, it just never comes. But when we're unprepared, unexpecting, things always happens. Ironic eh?

I had a really funny conversation with one of my officemates while we're on our way home riding a jeep. We're talking about our other officemates who's getting hitched or having boyfriends. Then I told her, "Maybe you're next!". Then she said, "Gusto ko na nga eh, kaso wala pa rin eh." I laughed and said, "Ako rin eh!" She said, "Bakit may boyfriend ka ba?" "Wala." "Nakailan ka na?" "Wala."

"Ako rin!" she said. "Oh my gah! We should bond! NBSB tayo!"
"Bakit ganon, kung kailan gusto mo na, saka wala namang dumarating?"
"Oo nga eh. Baka dapat di natin gustuhin para mangyari."
"Baka naman choosy ka kasi." "Hinde noh!" "Ako nga rin eh! Basta magkaroon okay na!"

Haha! We have the same malady. And it's nice to know I'm not alone. At least someone knows how I feel. Maybe we both just need to wait a bit longer cuz I know God has someone in stored for us. Someone who's deserving of our first love.

Then when I asked her kung okay sa kanya si Kuya IOD na messenger, she said:

"Hmm...pagiisipan ko muna."
Haaay, kala ko ba hindi ka choosy? Hmm?

← OLDER
NEWER →