Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2006
title : I'll Put A Spell on You
It's been a while since I blogged here on my blogger account. Been pretty lazy to blog these days. Nothing really eventful and has sense happened in my predictable life lately. Well, except for that fact that I've been going home late now since work at the office is starting to pile up leaving us looking so wasted and haggard at the end of the day. That's the only change in this boring life of mine. Right now, I just wanna complain...complain and complain some more.
I'm starting to be pissed off again with Dianne. Yeah, she's nice and all that, but she could act like a kid sometimes. Super kulit and papansin. She's too papansin to everyone sometimes nakakairita na. Basta. She's too noisy pa sometimes. Feeling din nya is that everyone's interested with her lovelife. Gah, I've heard the story 100 times already and she just won't stop. Parang minsan din she wants to rub into my face na tons of guys are courting her. My god! I just sometimes wanna shut her off and tell her to fucking stop bragging cuz I don't give a shit. Or am I just envious cuz she's being so-called hounded by guys. Yeah as if. But that's another story which I will save for later. She also wants to get tons of work leaving us with almost nothing to do. Super kulit nya dun sa mga namimigay ng payroll at IOD sa amin. I could sense na naiirita na rin sila. Gah, bibigyan ka nila kung meron. Kung wala magtigil ka! Nyeta! Hindi lang ikaw ang naghahanap ng gagawin. Plus I'm getting pissed too with this other officemate of mine who is so chismosa. I could just imagine her talking behind my back and stuff bad-mouthing me and my other officemates. Well, she badmouthed Dianne and other people to me, no wonder she could do the same against me. She makes others look bad by telling them things she observed. Kaya nga rin ako mejo nainis kay Dianne dahil may sinabi rin itong si Karen sa akin na di ko nagustuhan kay Dianne. What if ako naman ang ikwento nya sa iba diba? Hayy...Di talaga mawawalan ng ahas sa isang lugar. On another note, I've been seeing or hearing (about) too many couples lately: my friend and officemate Tintin, Meg and her bf for 5 years, Summer and Seth, Marrisa and Ryan...yes, I've been watching too much OC....couples I see almost everywhere... and I couldn't help but feel lonely. It just feels so lonely thinking that nobody's there to cheer me up whenever I feel down. All I could do now is cry when I feel so pissed off with people and work cuz I have nobody to vent my feelings to. Nobody's there to say it's okay. Nobody's there to make me smile. It's just me coping up with all these. I just hope he comes soon. Soon enough before I stop beliving he really exisist. Soon enough before I loose all hope.
|