Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Thursday, June 22, 2006
title : Save Me
Save me. I don't know from where, from what or when. Just save me.
I know I should say I'm happy and contented of the things happening in my life. I got a great family, cool friends and officemates, a stable job and I could finally buy all the stuff I want. And I thank God for finally giving them all to me after years and years of my endless whining. I'm happy with the way things are right now. But should I just stay into this place and not move to someplace better? It's just really typical of me to not think too much of the future and just concentrate on the now. I'm to lazy to plan things ahead. I just enjoy whatevers coming my way and just go with the flow. Some people say I should change that attitude of mine. I better start thinking about the future, think big, plan big. But I just couldn't! _______________________________________ I wanna feel how it is to fall in love. How to be hurted by it. How to be floated into the skies by it. I think I'm ready for it. But I guess nobody's ready to take a chance on me. I've been waiting and waiting for a long time for him. But still he's nowhere in sight. Some say I should ask God for him and I did. But I don't know if whether my prayers are'nt just enough or I'm just meant to be unloved by someone special because he's not yet here. Or maybe I just lack on everything a guy wants in a girl. I'm just too weird, fugly and pudgy for them. Or maybe I'm cursed? Save me now! ________________________________________ PICS GALOREOh, here are some pics taken at the office using my officemate's fone and of course, um...my new cam phone! Sqeee! ![]() (L: Karen, Me and Karissa) (R: My Officemates) ![]()
|