rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Friday, July 14, 2006
title : Death Cab Fever
Yeah, new layout featuring Death Cab for Cutie. I've been listening to their Plans album lately and been loving their songs that's why I've been inspired to make a simple DCFC layout for my blogger.

I'm absent at work right now. Been raining hard these past few days and as usual, Malabon City is once again flooded and I couldn't get the hell out of here for work...well...in time actually. I've been running late kasi kanina...tapos of all the shitness pa, sira ang LRT! San ka pa? Baha na nga lahat ng dinaanan ko, sira pa LRT, tapos if ever makarating nga ako ng Gil Puyat, sobrang haba naman ng pila at wala pang jeep papuntang office! So I turned back home na lang instead of arriving at work terribly late. I'll be the laughing stock at the office of couse kung dumating ako dun. Pero just now, I realized na dapat nag half day na lang ako since if I'm absent today, I have no pay for 3 days. Weekend kasi. Shet! So I guess goodbye to almost 1k worth of paycheck. Bah.

Okay, goofy pics this time since i'm so bored kanina and the other day...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just guess where I'am here and what I'm doing

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Weeh! I look cute here no? Bah!!

← OLDER
NEWER →