rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, July 16, 2006
title : My The OC Review
Oookay. So I finished watching my OC DVD's and I have this urge to sort of write about it. Yeah, I know most of you who's reading this already knew how the season ended and some might say they hated the show or something. But since I'm such a weirdo, I will go ahead and post something about what I saw on what seemed to be an 18 hour The OC marathon (which I think is not a marathon at all since I like watched it every other day) I had this week.

I've just really gotten into the show on its third season since it's just this time that I actually realized how like, really, really cute Adam Brody is. Plus its just this third season where I actually got the chance to watch it whole on cable TV. But unfortunately, I'm now employed and been going home late, I don't have the chance to watch it anymore. So I bought the DVD's. Squee! Thanks to Divisoria for that. And now I was able to see how their lives are so tragic, cute and umm...i don't know...maybe just a mix of everything.

First off, Marissa's life is like the most tragic I ever saw on TV. Always full of drama and yet she still looks so fashionable and like Barbie. Hmmm...She's always falling in love for the wrong person too. I so hate her on what she did on the ending of the 3rd season!! And I hate what Ryan did too! Blech. They're making their lives so complicated. I guess Ryan and Marissa are the two characters in the show that brings problems. Well, I guess without their characters, the show wouldn't be that uumm...exciting.

Next is I so love the Summer and Seth tandem. They're the cutest couple ever! I love how Summer likes to smack Seth on the face whenever he does something bad and their catfights. They're just so sweet. Their love lives are less complicated too. Unlike the other couple. Plus I love the Captain Oats and Princess Sparkles idea. Teehee! I'd love to be like them when I go into a relationship. I'd want us to have a toy too though this time it's a kitty stuffed toy. Nyar!

So after watching all 18 episodes of it, I had this new idea of writing a blog mini-series with the same theme as The OC yet the setting was here in our native land the Philippines. I think I would call it The QC. Diba? Dibaaa?? Then all of these socialite kids lives in this very exclusive villa at Quezon City....or something like that. Hahaha! Okay...I'm having this idea and don't you dare steal it! There would be four kids, two of them have very complicated lives, and two are just plain cute and funny. All of their parents are rich. One of their parents must be either screwed up or just like the perfect mom and dads ever. Lots of love triangle, accidents, and intruige will happen in their lives and families. The couples too will be on and off as usual. Sounds good eh? Eh??

Okay, I really don't know if I sounded like I don't like the show or if I really loved it. Now I'm confused. I guess local channels could just steal my idea now. Toodles

← OLDER
NEWER →