rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, May 20, 2006
title : Saturdays are Love
When I woke up this morning, I found my tummy hurting... a mix of dysmenorrhea and LBM. Gah, when I got up I saw my mom sitting on the toilet also having a bad stomach. So I went to our downstairs bathroom and tried to poop. Yeah, it's LBM. Grrr. What did we ate last night that made us have ooey poop?

Well, I'm pretty pissed off with Carol right now. You might find my reson so petty though. The reason why I'm pissed off with her is that she never asked me about how my life is right now. She never asked if I'm happy with my work (which the answer is yes) or did I fit in this new place just fine (which is yes again!). Of all the people I expect to ask me these, I would expect her to be the first. But she didn't. I texted her the other day and asked her what's up with her and all she replied was ' Eto, nasa bahay lang. Sa december pa ako mag-boboard exams.'. I was trying to make a conversation here but she didn't ended her message with 'Ikaw, kamusta?' so I just replied to her a good luck message and she didn't even replied back. Then yesterday at work, she texted me and asked me if I'm doing anything. I said no since I'm not doing anything important that time and asked her why. She said she's pissed off with this girl his guy friend is texting (she said the guy friend is more of a 'close' friend now). I don't even know who the fuck she's talking about. I said that she should just ignore the so-called boastful girl and not waste her load texting the bitch. She said she have unlimited text so why not text back. Hrr. I told her that the girl is just trying to annoy her and it's working pretty good. She made bunch of reasons like she's not jealous of this and that because of the guy and all those crap. It's annoying. Then I said I must get back to work. Probably reading the word 'WORK' reminded her that I'm empolyed right now and some how triggerd her brain to ask the question "How's work?". At last she asked me that after a month of knowing that I'm now employed in a huge company and earning moolah now. I gave her a breif message: "Ok lang. Masaya. Madaming ka-chismisan. Lovelife? Wala pa. Puro panget lalaki dito." So what did she replied to me? None. As in for the whole day, no text message from her regarding that. Don't tell me she ran out of load or unlimited texts for she still forward me stupid text quotes or jokes. It's just annoying since she always talks about her life and never ask about mine. She's the last person I could talk about my life to and now she's like that. Whatever.

On a different note, my former crushie, Dave, is now a dad. I just knew it last thursday when we chatted. I thought he's just kidding but his friendster account says it all. He got married when we're still in school. Specifically september of last year. So that's the reason why he's always late and out of his mind at school for he's already an expecting father and a provider to his then preggy wife. Dianne said he got married since the girl is already pregnant. She gave birth last February and now they have a bouncing 3 month old baby girl.

I was sort of shocked about it though since I never expect Dave to do such thing. He's such a religious and responsible guy that's why I liked him. And he's someone you'd never thought to jump in bed with a girl without getting married first. It's just totally not him. But I could sense that's he's happy with his life since he have a family of his own and he truly love the two girls in his life. But having a family right now without a stable job is tough. Specially now that he left his old work at a call center. I just wish him luck and tons of happiness. *sigh* If only he's mine. Ahahaha! Just kidding!

← OLDER
NEWER →