Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2006
title : Food and Tons of It
Work today was FUN! ahahaha! Lot's of food from breakfast until we leave the office. Good thing the regular employees in our department who got their bonuses treated everyone with yummy food!! Here's what we ate:
Breakfast: Hot Pandesal with Corned Beef or Hotdog Lunch: Fried Chicken, Shanghai, Adobo and two litros of Coke...hahaha! Merienda: (the one I really enjoyed) Spaghetti, Pizza and ICE CREAM!!! Yum! I filled my cup with chocolate ice cream! Ahaha. I don't care. I love Ice cream! So basically we didn't spent a penny for food for today. Woot woot! I hope it's always like this at work. Teehee!
|