rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, May 24, 2006
title : Mr. Boyd in All his Hotness!
I watched yesterday the Alive at Red Rocks DVD of Incubus again and I couldn't ignore Brandon Boyd's hotness in all it's glory. Then I began to wonder, "How does he look right now?" since the concert was taken about a year ago and a bunch of changes in a person happens in a year right? So how does Brandon Boyd look like right now? Here are the before and after pix...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What the fuck happened to him? Is this the affect of his break-up with that anorexic girlfriend of his? Hrrr... he now really looks A LOT like VIC SOTTO. Haaay.

BRING INCUBUS BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES PLEASE!!!
Carol did it again. Texting me "How's work?" and not even texting back. Annoying

← OLDER
NEWER →