Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, May 27, 2006
title : No Money, No Honey
So many things to buy, so few money....
This is the biggest annoyance ever. I wanna buy a new phone since my old one is like that...OLD. The LCD is malfunctioning and so is the battery. Then I also want an MP4 player. Something that I've been longing for for ages. But yeah. Lot's of more important stuff are needed to be attended to and spend some money on. One of these things is for my Unrinanalysis for my pre-employement requirements. I need to like spare some cash to have my pee analyzed at the diagnostics. Next is for my TOR which I have to pay an amount of 250 pesos just to get my freakin' college records. Then I have this feeling that I must buy some cream for this "so-called" allergies on my skin. I don't know what it is, but I'm noticing that they're becoming more visible and I have some of them in the other parts of my arms which I'm fearing to be a sign of some skin disease. Ick. Please don't let it be one. I'm afraid because it's possible since it sorts of runs in our blood. Man. I hope I'll get rid of them soon. Well, new layout for me to stare at. Not much effort are putted into this. Just a simple blend with brushes. I was supposed to put this layout at my domain, but decided to put it up here first then there on June. I've been running out of layout ideas. I'm also too tired to busy myself in making a new one. So this one is obviously out of boredom when I have no internet card. I'm downloading The Sound of Animals Fighting's new CD, Lover, the Lord has Left Us over at Limewire and found all the songs I downloaded awesome! Sorry for being a pirate, but the CD is unfortunately, unavailable here in the Philippines. All the record bars here suck for not having a such wonderful CD on their shelves. The best I downloaded so far is Skullflower and Stockhausen (the title is so freakin' long and in German), and in both songs, Anthony Green sang in it. The album will be only released on the 30th, but the songs are on Limewire already. How sad. But how fun for unfortunate people like us of course. The new CD sounds more different than the band's first CD though. The new one sounds more experimental unlike the first one which is more for me, rock and edgy. I just hope this new CD has more songs with lyrics rather than sounds of distorted guitar strings and such. I like hearing Mr. Green's voice more.
|