Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, March 26, 2006
title : Malikmata
So i failed to keep my identity secret on my previous post. Stupid me. But I'm just keeping this blog from people I know offline specially my sister who always snoops around my real blog on my own domain and here. That's why I changed the URL of this blog to this. She reads my thoughts and tells them to my parents then my parents will go 'sermon' about me spilling my personal life and thoughts on the internet. It's really annoying. As if these people who reads my shit really knows who Iam and besides that's what blogsites are for... freedom of expression. Now blogging on my site has become boring since I couldn't really say what I feel in it. Parang nagiging cautious na ako sa mga sasabihin ko. Pag hindi, walang anu-ano sinesermonan na ako ng nanay ko.
On another topic, I really want to take a break for a while since summer na naman. Pero my sister (again?) is like pressuring me to find a job or else, di na daw nya ako bibigyan ng money (bakit, nabibigyan mo ba ako?). She gave me a month and if after that at wala pa rin akong job, she said she'll do that. My gah! Talk about totally taking over my life and pushing me around just like that. Plus I think she's a bit dissapointed that I failed the employment exam at BPI. She really wants me to land an IT job there. But what can I do diba? Ako rin naman nadisappoint kasi parang sinabi ng company sayo na wala kang IQ to be hired by them. Nakakapanliit. Tapos i-add mo pa yung nagging nya tapos yung pressure and expectations nila from me, tapos yung Civil Service exam na i-tatake ko this sunday, I think I really need a break. A week or two is all I ask then back in action ako ulit sa jobhunting. Bakit naman yung iba kong classmates di ganong ka pressured? - Kasi sila naghahanap ng work at determined silang mag-work agad, di gaya mo, tamad. Eh bakit naman merong iba na 1 year ng grad bago maghanap ng work? - Mga batugan yun. Ikaw gusto mo bang maging batugan? Tamad lang ako. Pero maging bum for life, ayoko. Pwede kahit 2 months break lang? - Nek nek mo. Syet sana magka-trabaho na ako after 1 month. Syet talaga.
|