rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2006
title : Complex
Alas! I finally got the time and energy to blog! The past week had been pretty hectic. It has also been so eventful, I didn't had the time to blog too.

Okay, let's start last monday

March 27th. Well, that day was my pre-employment exam at PhilAm Life. Well, I'm on the verge of not going to the exams since I'm so tired and lazy to leave the house so fucking early but I did my best to push my lazy ass out of the bed and primp up for the day ahead. It's already past 7am when we left the house (and the exam time is 8:30) and just imagine how could i get to Makati from Malabon within just an hour and a half. So I'm decided that I will not take the exams if im late. But luckily, when I arrived there, the proctor is still not there. So I'm safe. The exams are pretty easy, but those companies who give out easy exams are those who does the elimination churva in the exams. Luckily, they don't do that at PhilAm. Out of the 20 plus people who took the exam, only seven of us (yes, US, that means them and ME!) passed. I felt really happy since I've been rejected in the first exams on the other companies I applied in for the past couple of days before that. After the exams is the initial interview. They said the position that they will give me is a Systems Analyst. Wow! It's like the biggest stepping stone any IT graduate could have diba? My spirits rose higher again. They said they will call after a week. It's been a week now but still no call from them. Boohoo!!

March 28th. A bum around day. I was having my usual shift at our store when the phone rang. I thought maybe it's PhilAm scheduling me for my next interview. But when I picked it up, it was an HR guy from Metrobank. Yay! I thought they forgot about me na! They said I'm scheduled for another interview. Inside my head I was like, "What? Another one? I'm done with the deptarment head!"

March 29th. The interview day at Metrobank. This I think is the longest time I spent in their office. And I really hate it. I logged in there at 8:30am and I left there around 7:30pm. Shitness diba? Dinaig ko pa yung mga empleyado dun! Punyeta! Gusto ko na nga umiyak nun eh! We have 2 interviews for that day kaso after nung 2nd interviewer ko, pinaakyat nya ako dun sa parang IT dept ng bank para daw pag pumasa ako dun sa exam, dun na ako sa dept na yun. Kaso programming yung exam. Di ako pumasa kasi sobrang nakalimutan ko na yung codes saka dami nilang restrictions dun sa pag-gawa ng program. Kainis! So baba ako ulit dun sa 2nd interviewer ko tapos, balik ulit sa HR tapos, uwi na daw ako kasi gabi na. Punyeta.

March 30th. Final interview sa Metrobank. Nakachikahan ko ang Senior Vice President lang naman ng Metrobank. Bongga diba? Kaso tagal din kaming pinaghintay. So nakachikahan lang namin sya ng tig-30 seconds each. Sosyal!

March 31st. Medical para sa Metrobank. Waw, binulat-lat ko pwet ko sa harap ng mukha nung nagpphysical sakin! Sana naututan ko!

April 1st. Exam naman ako sa RCBC. Pasado rin lola mo... kaso 2 weeks pa bago malaman kung in or out ka ba talaga sa kanila.

April 2nd. Sobrang katangahan ko, di ako nakapag take ng Civil Service Exam. Kasi ba naman akala ko yung napa-xerox kong ID noon eh yung voters ID ko. Yun pala eh yung school ID ko... so nadala ko nung exam day eh yung Voters ko imbes na school ID. Eh rules are rules daw, bawal ang di kaparehong ID...sorry. Goodbye 350 pesos! Shungangers ka kasi Joyce eh!!

April 3rd. Nagpasa ako ng TAE at IHI para sa medical exams ko for Metrobank. Syet. Noon lang din ako ulit naturukan ng ineksyon. Natawa siguro sa akin ung medical technicial kasi sobra akong namilipit nung tinurukan nya ako eh. At nitong araw rin na ito ay kumuha ako ng NBI clearance...just in case na pasado na ako sa lahat lahat sa Metrobank.

Haaay...ngayon ay iniitay ko na lang eh yung results nung medical exams ko. Sana clear lahat at fit to work na ako. Kasi diba, laki rin ng hirap ko sa Metrobank na yan? Sana talaga...

Lord please, sana clear na. Para makatulong ako kahit konti kanila mommy ngayong summer. Please po?

← OLDER
NEWER →