Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Saturday, March 25, 2006
title : Dont You Shiver
Yesterday as we head back home from my graduation, I was listening on my mp3 player and there, it plays Coldplay's Shiver. They song has a hint of sadness and it sounds so perfect as I look outside the car window and see the sky slowly darkening since it's past 6pm already. The view outside looks so perfect for a music video with me being the 'emo' actress in it. The lights on far away houses looks so nice from where we are. Then add up the sparkly waters of the Manila Bay at C3 road (okay, it doesn't look so perfect, you just need your imagination!) and you could see an emo moment coming up.
Life is like my Astone Rumba mp3 player or an iPod Shuffle. Everything is in random mode. You don't know what's playing next or how the next song will make you feel as you listen to it. Happy? Excited? Morose? Enraged? We don't know. But yesterday when I was listening to that Coldplay song, I felt happy, sad, excited and scared. Happy since at last, I'm done with school. I graduated with nice grades, my cramming days and sleepless nights because of school is finally over and no more stupid projects. I've waited for that day to come and now it's finally here, but why am I sad? Sad because the days spent with these new people I met in college arent enough? Yes. I wanna turn back time so I could spend more time with these boring friends of mine (boring people rocks! really! we're cool!), share stories and jokes only us could understand and just hang out at the school canteen or at that little karinderia behind the school. I'm also sad because I wouldn't get to do some stupid projects anymore. Excited? I really couldn't think of any reason to be excited except the fact that this means the start of a new journey. The beginning to an end. Plus everytime I think of this new life of mine as part of the workforce, I feel my stomach turning as if I wanna barf. It's exciting in a sick way I guess. Scared? I guess this is just normal for people like us who faces new things in life. It's just a phase and I know eventually we'll get over it. ... Coldplay's song is about to end and we're almost home. The ending part sounds so strong and determined eventhough it's heartbroken. Then I remember that a happy song is supposed to come next. A small pause went. And then a cute song came in singing "Dear Jaime...sincerely me". Okay. Back to my perky, teenybopper self! ![]() Weeh! Finally! Finally! Kayabangan mo talaga!
|