rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2006
title : Valentine Season. Blech.
Im not supposed to be staying up late, blogging for the next two weeks. I dont know why I committed myself to that promise. I guess I sort of wanted to stay away infront of the PC for a couple of days so I could gradually get rid of net surfing out of my system. I guess I just became an addict. I couldn't last a day without checking up my site or whenever I use the PC, I couldn't help but go online at least for a few minutes. I need help. Blech.

I've been watching the last few weeks of this Koreanovela called "Only You" and I must say I'm having a crush on the leading man. Big time. He's just so handsome. The kind of chinky-eyed guy I'm looking for. Plus his character, geez, I'm falling in love with it. I just wish that some guy like him really exist in real life. A guy who's willing to give up everything for the one he loves, willing to win the heart of the girl he loves no matter how hard it is and no matter how they're world's apart. A man. A real man. I just wish I will meet my 'TJ Hahn' one of these days. I wanna be swept off my feet by a man like him. I wanna fall in love. But the problem is, nobody's knocking on my door yet. 20 Year old lady. No lovelife. Pathetic. So much for having a happy valentines day. No roses, no chocolates, no teddybears. Oh well, I still have my PC just in case I wanna sulk because of that. Being infront of the PC makes me forget.

By the way, I suggest you go read Circa Survive's Tour Diary. It's really nice. I'm inspired by the way their guitarist Brendan writes his innermost thoughts. I envy his talent for writing. I wanna write like that. I dont want my blog to be just rant and rave posts. It's getting old already. I wanna blog with meaning I guess. I wanna get back on track.

Coldplay's Talk has two versions pala? How nice.

← OLDER
NEWER →