rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Thursday, February 2, 2006
title : Guy Berryman Is The Shizzle!
Well, maybe next to Brandon Boyd. Too bad Guy is already married for 2 years. *sigh* Lucky woman. Whoever she is. That's why I think I'm starting to appreciate Coldplay's music more. I really love their song Talk. I just knew this one, Guy wrote the song! Haii! Teehee. I love the two versions of it. Plus the video is uber cool too.

Nothing really amazing happened today. Nothing worth blogging about. All I wanna do right now is surf, look for another layout inspiration and make one. Again. My computer is starting to fill up with .PSD and .JPEG files. Yeah, and don't forget .HTML and .CSS filess as well.

I don't know why I'm so into layouts rather than plugging my site so that I could have more freakin' hits or something. I just love making digital art or whatever even though I'm not really good at it. I'm just amazed on how people on Blogskins.com liked the skins I made. Some of them even e-mailed me and told me to make more layouts. They say I deserved to be recognized. Geez. I couldn't wait for that day when people will really notice my designs and stuff and hire or pay me for a making layouts. Hope that day comes. The day when I will do a thing that I really love (and earn loads of dinero from it).

And I also hope for the day when I will meet a guy as hot as Guy.

Hope you like the new layout.

← OLDER
NEWER →