Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, February 6, 2006
title : He's Back
Just when I thought he was dead, here he comes again entering my life. Well, at least right at the moment. I'm not sure. But I'm not gonna let him. I don't wanna be stupid. And I swore to myself never to fall for someone I met through the internet eversince that stupidity I did a couple of years back when I was a crazed moron for mIRC. And I sort of think of people who have on-line relationships are lame... So I don't want to call myself lame. He asked if we still have a chance. My answer... I don't know. He's one of the first people who make me go 'kilig' before...but now. Hrrr. I dont freakin' know.
I think if ever I'll get into a relationship, I want it with someone I really know personally. Someone who I already met face to face or something. But with this fickle head of mine, I might change my mind. But no. I wouldn't let myself do that. Nope nope. So I guess the answer to his question is really evident in this post. "Nope" (new layout featuring Saosin! Woot woot! Hope you like it. Will put it up at Blogskins soon!)
|