Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Friday, January 27, 2006
title : Death Row
Next week's sched:
Monday - midterm exams Tuesday - more exams, bring all necessary materials for our product Wednesday - rest day (yeah!), make Powerpoint presentation for the defense. Thursday - Pictorial of manufacturing process Friday - over night, edit all chapters of thesis Saturday - my groupmate has a date...ahahaha! Sunday - start praying hard for the defense. Monday - Finishing touches on the thesis report Tuesday - submission of thesis report Wednesday - over night, have a review/rehearsal of the defense Thursday - more reviewing Friday - over night VIGIL (todohang dasal na ito!) Saturday - JUDGEMENT DAY...or as we call it... the DEATH ROW. And I guess you got the whole picture. We're freakin' cramming!! So I guess I'll be gone for a couple of weeks (as if it will be such a lost if I wouldn't blog for a couple of weeks...huh?) Gonna be back with a spankin' new layout... pray for us ayt? :heart: Till next time! I will leave you now with Claudio Sanchez and Chris Carrabba dancing ala Hagibis
|