rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2005
title : Hallelujah!
Gonna do a little site makeover. Gonna delete unencessary facts about me on The Geek section. Hrrr...and i think that will rewuire a couple of days to finish...hmmm...im thinking of closing this place for a day. well, whatever.im just itching to do a new layout! hope the next one will look good. still experimenting on Photoshop. teehee! ^_^
One more school day to go and I'm done with this semester! Whoopee! SEM BREAK!! Happy, happy. Joy, joy! Well, I've been gone for the past 10 days (wow, I'm actually counting the days that I forced my self to not blog!) and thank God, Im done with all those projects! Hopefully, sacrificing 10 days of not blogging paid-off.

I enjoyed doing our projects though. (weird?!) cuz most of it are web designing and stuff. Well, designing a serious website for my cuz's cafe is a bit boring (cause it's serious!) but making our project for Computer 18 was fun! It's a group project. We're supposed to do a web application which is a combination of Flash and a webpage. But guess what we end up doing?

A website spoof of PINOY BIG BROTHER
we called it PINOY Grandmother. With a tagline, 'Tara na sa BAHAY NI LOLA' (let's go to grandmother's house!(corny!))

NOTHING BUT 2nd RATE TRYING HARD COPYCATS!

We copied the layout but made all of the design ourselves. We're so full of ourselves dont you think? Well, at least our prof wouldn't have a hard time asking who the group members are. We also made a video where we're all dancing like the housemates on TV in the tune of Pinoy Ako. I edited it in Movie Maker and made a music video out of it! I kept laughing my arse off whenever I watch that.

Here are some pics taken from our overnight at Alex's house last friday:

the HOUSEMAIDS

GROOVE IT BAYBEEH!

FEEDING TIME!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, maybe that's all for now. I'll tell you all the gory details next entry! Mooowahahaha!

← OLDER
NEWER →