rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Sunday, October 9, 2005
title : Changes
Hmm...i could totally relate to Mojofly's song 'Tumatakbo'

"Tumatakbo ang oras naiiwan na ako ng panahon. di na nagbagong bawat araw, pare-pareho parang kahapon. Tumatakbo...naiiwan na ako..."

*sigh*
Okay, I promised I'll try Word Press this sembreak...but...waaah! I'm scared! Im thinking that if I use WP, I have to study the codes, and if I have to study the codes, it means more time to spend infront of the PC which also means dad will often complain about me staying infront of the PC for the whole day which will then lead to me feeling all guilty yet itching to finish what I'm doing. Got what I mean?

So for now, I think I'll stick to Blogger. I was even thinking of using Cute News but everyone recommends WP! Oh the pressure! Hahahaha! I'll definitely switch to WP after grad cuz probably after grad, I'll have all the time in the world to study and get used to designing it (if ever I'll become a bum for the next couple of months I think...) I really love doing new layouts for this site and designing templates for Blogger is so darn easy. So if I switched to WP I'm afraid I might not be able to do my desired layout. *sigh* Okay. I just hope some of you liked the new layout! I'm just so into messy designs right now. So if you think it's 'dugyot' looking, it's ok cuz i actually made it to look 'dugyot' hahaha!

I changed a couple of things here. Some of the links in The Geek link was removed. I'm too lazy to update those links already. Oh, in case you guys are lost, the navigation is at the top of every page! And yeah, I putted up a splash page. Is it okay or do i need to remove it? I need a response to that. ^_^ Cuz I'm thinking that if I put a splash page, you guys will have to wait for it to load before you could read and comment to my blog (nudge, nudge) But isn't it purdy? Ahahaha! I always envy sites who has a very nice splash page. Plus, I updated the portfolio section with some new wallpaper which you can also see at my DevArt account. Gaaah! I just hope you guys dig the new look

Well, last day of school yesterday. I was a bit fun. We cheated all the way in one of our exams. Hehehe... Our prof didn'd mind though cause he quite expected us to cheat since he rarely teach in his class. We also submitted our OJT Manual. Man, time flies so fast! It only seems like yesterday when I complain in my Friendster Blog about the dull day I had at work. Now, the 210 hours are done and history!

After school, we went at our friend's appartment to celebrate. The whole gang wasn't there though. It was only me, Lala, Ann, Sheila, Jeff and Ronald. We shared a pitcher of Gin Pomelo and a plate of mixed chi-cha. It was fun specially when we ganged up on Jeff as we bombared him with questions about 'things'.

This next one is sad. One of our friend's dad passed away last tuesday. Joann quickly traveled back home last wednesday so we weren't able to condole her personally. We just hope she's doing fine and I guess all we could do for her is to pray for her dad and her whole family.

October 20 or 21. Me and my college pals are planning to go to Bulacan at these dates. I hope it will push through! I hope I'll have money when that day comes. I'm crossing my fingers.

Oooookkkaaay. I guess I've babbled too much. Geez..i forgot to tell you all the gory details i promised last entry. Oh well, just forget I promised anything. Toodles!

← OLDER
NEWER →