Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Sunday, September 25, 2005
title : H-I-A-T-U-S
Im gonna be in a very, very short hiatus. Im just going to finish all these projects and... oh yeah, our final exams are coming up...so i need to study for a change. I just have to make up for those times that I procrastinate a lot. I need to CRAM!!!
I hope this is ok with my dear host, Lai. :) Well, be back when all these crap is done. Maybe on sembreak, i'll be back in full force! <3 u all! SEMBREAK IS COMING!! Wooohooo!!
|