Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Friday, September 9, 2005
title : Slacker
Im such a slacker. Im supposed to be doing bunch of stuff, but here I'am sitting infront of the PC doing nothing. *sigh* I have this website project (again) then a Flash project which I'm totally clueless on where to start, then a practicum documentation. I always have a knack of doing things upto the last minute or something. I wouldn't start doing it as long as I know that the deadline is still a month away. Waaah! I hate being like this! The queen of procrastination! I need to change. What will happen to me after grad if Im still slacking off? My sis told me that by now, I should be handing out resumes to my prospect companies, but what am I doing? Slacking off still! Hrrr...
It's either I live a nice life in the future (with a nice car, cool job, an executive boyfriend..) or I'll be a bum for the next 10 years...or forever. AAAAAHHH! Noooo! Now will somebody kick me so I could start moving?
|