[EDIT] Click to see my Mother Star's gift!

Now Im melting. Thanks mama Lai!! <3>
Okay, it's been 4 days that I've been bumming around. And some stuff happened. Some great, some fun, some just s0-so. So expect this post to be a little long or something. Some parts are in tagalog. My apologies for those who couldn't understand them. ^_^
Let's start last friday. Me and my mom are bound to go at Divisioria to buy some toys for our store. That's why I woke up very early (about 8:30am) inspite of sleeping at 4 in the morning. I ate breakfast, still sleppy, un-aware that there's a creature lurking around our kitchen. I only knew about it when my dad told me what it is after I ate breakfast and went upstairs to change. He said, "May daga sa kusina, wag mong iiwang bukas ung lalagyan ng mga plato." I thought it's just a mice or something, but when I went back downstairs, I saw my dad and our katulong, wodden pamalo in hand, clangging our stove. I asked them what's happening, and even before they could answer me, there's this big, fat rat running towards my direction! I let out a loud shriek then my dad and our katulong ran after the rat all around the kitchen then to our living room. I ran outside na lang papuntang tindahan para di ako mapalo kasi as in total riot sa loob. We heard our dad and our katulong hitting and running around. All my mom and myself could do was laugh. Then after a few minutes, lumabas si daddy saying "Patay na" So me and my mom went inside to check. Our living room looks like a disaster area. Our piano was opened, the sofa was moved, and the stove was "nahubaran". The only thing that puzzeled us is how that creature got inside the house. Meeen. Good thing our katulong was a professional RAT Killer. ehehehe.
Then by lunch, me and my mom went to Divisoria (my favorite place to shop). Good thing she and my sis gave me money for my b-day, that's why I'm ought to find something good to buy for myself that day. But why is it when you have some money, you could't find something you like to buy and when you don't have money, you often see lots of things you wanna buy? That's what happened to me. I end up buying a book worth Php150 (No Boyfriend Since Birth) when I'm supposed to buy myself some clothes and all those stuff that would make me look presentable. But that's okay, there's still saturday.
Last saturday, we went naman to SM North Edsa. But before that we ate at this very small resto at Monumento where they serve yummy yet affordable Chinese food. I tell you, your 200 bucks will go a very long way when you dine there. Then I asked if we could drop by at North Mall (it's actually not a mall. It's at the LRT station in Monumento) to buy some installer and CD's (teehee!) Then we're off to SM. Stroll lang ng kaunti, window shop. Then we even got the chance to see Orange and Lemons performing! (Pinoy ako, Pinoy tayooo--ooo) They're good looking I must say. So at the end of the day, I bought an Adobe PS installer, a Co & Ca live CD and a Bob Ong book. Masaya na ako nun. Babaw ko no? I always celebrate my birthdays like this. Ok na kahit walang cake, spaghetti, baloons at party, basta mabili ko lang gusto ko at alalahanin ako ng mga mahal ko sa buhay, solve na ako!
Yesterday, my birthday, is just like any ordinary day. But even though some of my friends didn't greet me, I still felt super. Para bang wala na akong paki. Kasi ako rin madalas makalimot, so quits lang kami! Basta ako masaya na ng may binabasang libro habang nagsa-soundtrip o di kaya mag-aaral ng Photoshop. (Ang babaw mo talaga 'neng!) So my sweetest thanks to everyone who greeted me. ^_^
Ngayon, andito pa rin ako sa bahay. Then now as I logged on the internet, I found out na yung pinasa kong wallpaper ng Coheed and Cambria sa CobaltandCalcium.com ay natanggap na nila at nilagay sa site nila! Whopee! My first wallpaper made with PS is accepted on the site where Claudio Sanchez ocassionally visits! Waaah! Nasa dulo ung gawa ko. Gagawa pa ako ng isa para masaya!
O sya, tatapusin ko na tong post na ito. I'm sure you're tired reading every line of it already. ^_^
LATEST NEWS! BRANDON BOYD IS SINGLE AGAIN!
Here's the proof:
BOYD AND MURPHY SPLIT
INCUBUS frontman BRANDON BOYD has split with his longtime girlfriend, Estee Lauder supermodel CAROLYN MURPHY.The couple - who lived together in Los Angeles - reportedly "grew apart" because the 29-year-old singer spent too much time touring with the hit metal band, reports PageSix.com.
Boyd - who confirmed the spilt on his return from an extended world tour - is set to appear alongside JOSS STONE, ALANIS MORRISSET, JOHN LEGEND and KEITH URPAN in a new Gap commercial. 22/08/2005 17:16
from ContactMusic.Com
Im so happy he's mine now. HAHAHAHA!!