rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Thursday, September 1, 2005
title : Long Weekend
09.04.05- New layout. A sort of gift for myself on my birthday. I finally got Adobe Photoshop kasi that's why I had this sudden urge to change the layout. Boring kasi yung nakaraan eh. I'll tell you all the happenings soon! Hope the layout's fine. ^_^
Finally, mid-term exams are over...well, we still have exams in CISCO next week, but what the heck, I could just copy from my seatmate those IP address commands and crap. (*insert devilish laugh here*) Right now, all I could think of is the very long weekend that I'm about to have. No classes tomorrow until tuesday! Woohoo! We're supposed to have classes tomorrow but we begged our dean (which is our prof) to give us the exam today so we wouldn't have to come back to school tomorrow. Our sweet dean obliged and now we all have 5 days to bum around! Yipeee! Plus, I wouldn't have to treat anyone for it's my birthday this sunday (^_^), I'm broke. Hehehe.

Since it's a long weekend, I'm thinking of what I'll do for the next 5 days. Maybe blog and just that. Ehehehe. I'm still thinking about using Wordpress, though. But I'm a bit intimidated with that thing. I still have lots of queries needed to be resolved...or something...about WP.

School today was fun. I had this bad case of stomach ache this afternoon and almost couldn't eat. I think it has to do with my monthly thinggy. (hahaha!) But I quickly forgot all about it during our CISCO class because we're so busy doing Straight Cables, Roll-Over and Cross-Over cable thing-a-ma-jig used in networking. We're supposed to do 4 cables by pair. And guess how many I made? I made 1 instead of 2. My partner Lala did most of the work. You go, you cable wiring goddess! I hate doing those things. It frustrates me whenever I couldn't cut the wires properly and those shite...for short, I hate CISCO. (weeeh!)

Anypoo, thanks to all those who greeted me in advance. And yeah, advance MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! It's the first day of the first -BER month today!

Speaking of september, Coheed and Cambria's new album is coming up on Sept. 20th! Can't wait! In case my sis is reading this, "Ate bili mo ako nun!! Title nya Good Apollo Im Burning Star :IV Vol. 1: From Fear Through The Eyes of Madness" ehehehehe (syet, haba ng title nun ah...) If not, I could always just download an mp3...(me pirate! argh!hehehe)

← OLDER
NEWER →