rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Monday, August 29, 2005
title : Yayness!
Yay! A new layout! This is like the fastest layout I ever made. The image took me about an hour, then changing the whole site's everything took me about 20-30 minutes! That's the easy thing about PHP...all the stuff you need to change are the header and footer codes then you're off. I want to be able to skin my site though. But my index page is still in HTML which prevents me from skinning. *sigh* So Im thinking if I'll use Word Press or Cute News. Watcha think? I wanna put smileys on my posts na! I'm tired of putting :) or :( or xD or T_T or whatever. Plus I want this site PHPed completely. Im really envious of my Bituwin sister's who's using Wordpress already...specially the younger ones. (ehem AVA. ehem TRINA. teehee!) I wanna catch up! Waaah!

Today, I cried a bit. I felt that I'm not good enough and that nobody deserves me. I felt that I'm not doing things good enought for others to say I deserved to be happy. I felt like I'm a really bad person, I'm the black sheep, the one rotten tomato. : ( But don't fret. I got over it. I'm used to ignoring feelings like these. Things are back to normal. I'm not in dramatic-mode anymore. Good thing my best friend came over and sort of made me forget about the whole thing. Thanks Bezt!

On a lighter note, my bathday is coming near... I'm asking my sis to buy me a domain. Hmm...will she? Maybe not. She's sort of the queen of broken promises (when it comes to me), but I'm sort of hoping she will. Well, whatever the outcome is, it's fine as long as she has something for me... :) I'm just starting to have fun here with my pretty Bituwin sisters!

Ok, gotta study for my mid-term exams! Cheerio!

← OLDER
NEWER →