Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Monday, September 12, 2005
title : Barkada Boo Boos
When it comes to 'kalokohan' (mischeif), my friends are probably number one. Somethimes they do it on purpose, sometimes they don't. What made me laugh the most are the ones they actually do semi- on purpose. (half joking na half serious na ewan!) Here's some of the recent barkada boo boos that I observed on my college barkada which made me love them even more: (sorry for those who couldn't relate ^_^ we're just a bunch of weirdos!)
I'm supposed to be starting my project now, but here I'am again...blogging. Can't help it! Heehee! Can somebody help me with FLASH? I need a simple interactive flash movie or something...a game or an interactive manual. WAAAAH! What the heck. Time is almost up since the deadline is on monday next week. Whatever, got some more important blogging stuff to do. Haha! :) Tomorrow is recollection day for all the seniors at school. Hmmm... I hope the talks would be good and inspiring just like last year's recollection. *sigh* OK, I'm running out of things to say. Thanks for all the comments on my previous post. It made me feel that I'm not alone in this oh-so cruel world :) Im not the only slacker here. I felt relieved. Anyway, maybe another new layout will be up on next update! I'm just soooo hooked on Photoshopping these days. Well, cheerio! [EDIT] I finally finished my Flash project! It looks like crap, but what the heck! I have a project! Whoopee! [/EDIT]
|