Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Thursday, September 15, 2005
title : Phobic
OMG! My PC is under attack again. T_T. I hate it!! I'm becoming a blog hopping phobic right at this moment. I'm thinking of lesser internet time starting now. I have a hunch that all these crappy spywares that infiltrates my PC are due to constant blog hopping or something...I don't know. The freaky virus alert (chuvaeverschenelin) message just appeared when I opened this certain blog....and there...I started freaking out, making me stay up until 5 in the morning just scanning the whole PC for viruses. I scanned again and again...got rid of the darn spyware yet, there's still a "Your Computer is Infected" message on my taskbar! Waaah! What should I do? I did everything I can to get rid of that...but why??! (starts bawling like mad) My dad's user profile doesn't have that message appearing in his taskbar, though. I think my user profile is fcuked up. Now I'm starting to hate XP. It's so fragile to these viruses ad spywares. I just hope things wouldn't get messier and fcuked up than this. A little help and advise from you guys would really be great. (I'm a compsci stude who's complety stupid when it comes to fixing her own PC, you know)
Anypoo, my previous post is very corny. Sorry for that horrible attempt of mine in humor. Teehee! Ok, I guess I should start doing my projects now. My life is getting boring little by little. Maybe by next post, things would get interesting. Good night.
|