rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Saturday, September 17, 2005
title : My PC is Whacked!
[EDIT] Got my deviant art account! Click >>here Same old stuff there..just like the ones you see here...but you'll never know, i might put other junk i create there ^_^ Jenny left the Big Brother house. That's sad. Jenny reminds me alot of my friend Charlene. Hmmm...I might put her pic here sometime so you can decide if they look like each other nga talaga. Para extra exposure na rin sa kanya! Dibah!! [/EDIT]
My Internet Explorer is fcuked up. So now I downloaded Mozilla and using it. Thank goodness, that freaking adware that keeps on popping up on my IE homepage is sort of history. Cuz of course, I'm using Firefox na. Yet it's still there popping out whenever I open IE cuz some of the sites aren't looking that good in Firefox. (My site's CSS isn't working with it a bit...the scrollbars are plain instead of violet ;D) Beware of those spyware that guises as a harmless Anti spy software. (PSguard and Spytropper....to hell with them!) A balloon will pop up on your taskbar just like any ordinary XP notifications...then when you clicked it...you're doomed! This is the same virus that infected my PC last month! (pakzyet talaga sila!!) Now my IE is completely taken over by that stupid spyware...so Firefox, here I'am.

Ok, enough about my PC maladies...

It's raining these past few days. It feels so good to snuggle under the covers and sleep till the afternoon. Yet with all these rains, my 2nd floor bedroom is flooding again. Yes, my room is flooded even if it's on the 2nd floor. It's possible if you live in our house. Haha! There are some leaks on the walls or something. I don't know. I guess the walls just miraculously cries and floods my room with brownish water. (eeewww.) So we have to sweep the floor everytime the rain pours. My room is already a mess. I guess it's starting to be the worst room here in the house cause of that.

A few weeks to go and it's sembreak again! My last sembreak. *sigh* Time flies fast. I hope next semester, I'll get to graduate then get a job after that, hopefully one that I will enjoy. I wish everything will go as planned.

Co&Ca's new songs are really nice!! Saya! Aliw na aliw ako! (starting to say random stuff...) I hope you guys dig the new layout! I'm planning to give away my past layouts or something. I dunno...still thinking cuz some of my layouts has my site's name in 'em. Maybe by sembreak I'll get on doing that. I'm also thinking of having a Deviant Art account... I'm a wanna be artsy fartsy kasi. Okay, I'm blabbing already. I'm about to type my documentation right now, but I ran out of stuff to say about my OJT so I'm blabbing here instead. XD

Well, 2 post in 2 consecutive days. Wow. I must've bored you enough huh...

← OLDER
NEWER →