Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated.
Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.
|
posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2005
title : Pinoy Big Brother Is Crazy!
PBB post here. Beware!
Wow, have you watched PBB this evening? Meeen! Everyone's like pairing up! JB and Say, now Chx and that new hottie housmate Sam! Then now, the most shocking of all, Uma and Cass! That one made me laugh my arse out. I mean, they're like back fighting each other then now, the 'taklesa' one who is Cass had finally admitted to herself and to some of the housmates that she feels something for Uma. The part that made me laugh the most is when Uma pretends to be sleeping when Cass kissed him, then when Cass left, he laughed. Poor Cass, Uma thinks she's a slut (sorry for the word...but I think that's what he actually means when he said Cass is a cheap sexy star). Things are becoming interesting!! Yeah, call me whatever, but I think I'm getting hooked with the show...specially when Sam is in it! Isn't he the guy in the Barbie Almalbis video? It's unfair, he's a t.v. personality already. Not fair for the other housemates who're pure nobodies in showbizness when then got in the show. Ok, just a short post for now, edit this sometime soon! [EDIT] just visited CobaltandCalcium.com (an unofficial Coheed and Cambria fansite. But Claudio S. frequently visits it!! Weeehee!) and I found this: ![]() hope they put that up for a while...weehee!! I also had this funny dream this morning...im with this guy and im super happy with him in that dream. I know the guy in real life...but i wouldn't say who he is. ^_^ then when i woke up, i know that that will only happen in my dreams...cuz the guy is already taken. T_T Drat!! [/EDIT]
|