rain,lights and colors
Deadly Dance is best viewed in screen resolution 1280 x 1024. This site is image heavy. All images here are copyrighted to me, otherwise stated. Layout inspired by Now, Now Every Children's In the City.




posted : Monday, August 1, 2005
title : Plugging
Anywayz, a new affliate is added, Rhiannon of Petshopgirl. This girl's site kick arse! Another kick arse thing is Coheed and Cambria will be releasing their 3rd album on September 25 2005 entitled "Good Apollo Im Burning Star :IV" Geez. Im so excited! Their new song is on repeat mode in my player already. Haha! By the way, I might be moving out here soon. Well, I'm still not sure. I'm still waiting for a reply from the webmistress of the site I applied for hosting. Im keeping my fingers crossed hoping they'd consider and let me in their home. If not, well, I'm still here...happily unhosted. Haha!

Enough for now, good day!

← OLDER
NEWER →